Thursday, February 27, 2014

Interview Plans


HPU computer club

Setting

            I guess I would ask the president of the HPU computer club if they would like to meet up somewhere either in the school, at a starbucks or anywhere that the client would feel comfortable meeting up. During the interview I would ask if there is anything software related that they feel that needs to be improved on or what the client is actually in need of or if there is a problem. I would also give the president a questionnaire to distribute to the club’s member for their feedback as well and opinions on what they feel like can improve. For the follow up I would of course thank them for their time and even write an email thanking them as well.

Questions related to nature of business

            Is there a problem with communication between club members? I would discuss some ways of communication like using facebook or other forms of social media. These questions would really depend on what the client needs and I would suggest some ways that I could help software wise.

Questions related to operation of business processes

            If communication is the issue then I would set up a facebook page for the club or maybe use Google+ as an alternative social media some how

Questions related to information required for business processes

            I guess I would ask for contact information for other club officers so I would get in contact with them or club members.


Hpu shuttle App

Setting

            Again I would ask the client where they would feel most comfortable meeting up, either in their office, someplace public or even a skype/google hangout meeting if they are unable to meet up in person. During the interview I would discuss the app I would be planning on making and I would also talk about my plan on giving students that take the shuttle a questionnaire for their opinion on the app or if they have any questions regarding the app. For the follow up I would thank them for their time and write a thank you letter through email.

Questions related to nature of business
            I would ask how they would feel about the app and if the app would improve their business or cause problems some how?

Questions related to operation of business processes
            The app will be on the phone or some type of mobile device.           

Questions related to information required for business processes
            Some information I may require might be the contact information of the drivers since they would be the people that would set time of their departure and arrivals.




Here are the links to previous blogs:


At this point since I do require a external client I decided to cut the league of legends club idea and replace it with either working on Mu beta wit Lawrence Rufflin or probably help another club in HPU.

No comments:

Post a Comment